Sunday, January 27, 2013

hark!


Fit it all, fit it in the doldrums
Or so the story goes
Color the era
Film it as historical


 
It's a Bon Iver, earl grey tea kind of weekend.
My couch/cuddling areas have been looking particularly cozy.



This little sofa was a recent find at salvation army, the tag got me.."luv seat"
                                                                                                                                                                                                

pattern play


living room love - my favorite vintage fabrics mixed with hobby lobby finds


Fave floral ever- this perfect vintage fabric caught my eye a few years ago "unusual daphne", the living room has been slowly built around it. Nothing could go more perfect with the couch's unique shade of green.


The kitties have been using the pillows as their personal pedestals.
Lu likes to jump in my lap and lightly nibble me if I pet too much haha! He's a kitty jerk.
If kitties didn't want to be pet they shouldn't have so many cute parts.


I can't resist that tail and those little mitts.


 Copper likes to be "meated" up at all times, and even barks for pets haha
He's Luke's hot water bottle at night, they love him most.

rug project, rearranging


Hope you had a great weekend!




2 comments:

Midnight and Dawn said...

I love the mix of colors & patterns on your couch!
What a great thrift find :)

edgeindustrialphotography said...

I love your eye for colour Krystle