Sunday, January 27, 2013

hark!


♪Fit it all, fit it in the doldrums
Or so the story goes
Color the era
Film it as historical♪
lump sum



It's a Bon Iver, earl grey tea kind of weekend.
My couch/cuddling areas have been looking particularly cozy.

                                                                                                                                                                                   
pattern play


Fave floral ever- this perfect vintage fabric caught my eye a few years ago "unusual daphne" Nothing could go more perfect with the couch's unique shade of green.

chartreuse crushed velvet



I can't resist that tail and those little mitts.





Hope you had a great weekend!




2 comments:

Midnight And Dawn said...

I love the mix of colors & patterns on your couch!
What a great thrift find :)

vn said...

I love your eye for colour Krystle