Thursday, August 2, 2012

treat : blueberry pops



Super easy, healthy, and perfect for this summer heat!

Makings:
1 cup blueberries(or fruit on hand)
1 cup greek* yogurt
1/4 cup honey




Steps:
Blend all ingredients in blender and pour into molds,freeze and enjoy!








* I use greek yogurt for nearly everything: sour cream, tzatziki sauce, dressings, to replace eggs/butter in baking recipes,smoothies, cream sauces...so versatile,I adore it!



It's August already..
hope you're having a lovely week!

6 comments:

Two Happy Hearts said...

Mmm, those look amazing!! The perfect summer treat. I'll have to give 'em a try!

kaelah beauregarde said...

these look soooo good

Rhubarbarians said...

Oh wow these are SO easy. I have been a little obsessed with making popsicles this summer. LOVE em!
Thanks!
Trish

www.jellybones.blogspot.com

M said...

I use greek yogurt for almost anything and everything too! Gosh, this is such an easy but perfect combination, now all I need is to get myself some molds and try this!

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, yum! I also use yoghurt as everything. Makes a great mayo!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

These look incredibly delicious and so healthy! Will definitely have to try these sometime soon before summer ends. <3