Monday, August 27, 2012

lock love.

 Killer Color
 
 
 
The cat's face in this vintage ad will forever be my favorite.
 

 
 



 
I've had these babies sitting in my inspiration folder for too long..
 
I've been using this bleach since high school..it smells like green apples now!
 
One of my favorite vintage shirts..faux bois and floral, and a fleet fox
 

This is what happens when Luke goes away for the weekend and I'm left to my own devices. I think my candy color obsession stems from my beloved My Little Pony collection. My favorite had a glorious turquoise mane and was paired with my only boy, a big Clydesdale pirate with bright orange hair! My mom sold all of them(50+)at a yard sale when I got a little older..I'm still mad. haha My little brother(19!) is here tonight and we're having a funny movie fest and reminiscing, it's after 2 and I doubt I'll make it much longer..I'm not as spry as I used to be haha. Well on my way to being an old blue-green haired lady.
 
 
Hope you had a great weekend!

 


3 comments:

edgeindustrialphotography said...

real cute ... do lilac next!
made me think of early go-gos and exene
from x. have you seen SMITHEREENS
(s.seidelman) ... think you'd like it

Sabrina T. said...

nice selection!lovely place

Patchwork à Porter

JellyBones said...

You look great with blue hair! I love that darker hue of blue too. Very pretty.
and that cat! HAHAHAHA! hilarious.
Trish

www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

p.s. my fave my little pony was white with rainbow hair, and I actually had rainbow hair at one point in my life. Loved those amazing little things. :)