Tuesday, July 3, 2012

shadowplay



I've been listening to Joy Division and The Smiths lately..oh the angst haha



I couldn't resist this dress, hearts and b&w..it had to be mine!
This vintage lace jacket is perfect for summer, I always like to have something layered on top and it's not easy in this heat! Sheer/lightweight cardigans are my friend right now.





The last one was taken right after Copper jumped up and slashed my tights with his beast claws..this is why I don't buy nice things haha I have bad luck with tights in general but especially the dotted styles, soo thin!


he's sulking.

Luke and I got the telescope out for a bit last night for some coffee and star gazing on the deck. The moon is in its "waxing gibbous" lunar phase and it's a full moon tonight! He loves astronomy, I love astrology..it works out.



Our Tuesday tradition is 1.50 movies at my hometown theater with my family, we're going to see Dark Shadows.

I just started watching the original tv series from the 60's on netflix instant.



"Filled with Gothic mystery and supernatural intrigue, the daytime series "Dark Shadows" became wildly popular after its 1966 premiere on ABC and has earned a reputation as one of the most unusual and enduring programs in TV history. The show revolves around Barnabas Collins (Jonathan Frid), a guilt-ridden 175-year-old vampire who longs to be human again and returns to his estate after being chained inside a coffin for nearly 200 years"-netflix

sounds like my cup of tea..

I adore Tim Burton's dark and quirky style..Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice are two of my all time favorites! 


Happy Tuesday!


7 comments:

Teaka said...

My father loved space and all things spaceship related. As children we always bought him astronomy related things but just a few years ago we discovered that starts weren't his cup of tea, it was rather the building and running of the spaceships. Haha.
I think it woud be interesting if I could get into it.
Such a cute dog by the way!

Rhubarbarians said...

Oh man I've been looking for a great orangey red lip color! Also, so into seeing that Tim Burton movie ASAP!
Thanks for sharing,
Trish

vn said...

your music taste is immense.
copper: not the smiths again! :)

Eatlovemerry said...

You look beautiful! xx

Zoƫ Winters said...

You look so cute! My fella and I love space and stargazing. I love the history of it all too, to think about what the Egyptians thought about when they looked at the stars and so on, or how stars got their names all the way to what the different planets are like that have been discovered! it's all so fascinating! :) Enjoy your weekend pretty lady! xxx

Anonymous said...

Love that heart dress! Between my two dogs and two cats, my tights only ever get one wear before they're scratched.

Britt said...

Love the boots! I also adore Tim Burton. If his name is on the screen, you're in the right place!