Wednesday, October 3, 2012

these days..


 
 
70 = perfection
 
pumpkin spice and deck lounging


the same size as my sleep mask haha
 
catching up on my magazines..
 
shipping orders
 
 
Cleaning my studio/closet-switching out summer..Copper supervising
 
 
 
Zizi's shown Lu the joy of second story window watching
 
 
 
French onion..it's soup season! I told Luke I would make at least 4 homemade soups this month..
 
 
 chocolate chip
 
latest thrifted record..so excited for Autumn!
 
 
 
Still dealing with the family issues..trying to stay upbeat. I can't let it ruin my favorite season! I have a Dr. appt tomorrow and I'm kind of stressing, a weird little spot on my baby toe is getting a deeper look. I'm pretty terrified of doctors and hospitals, hope all goes well! Also, did you see what they did to Opie last week on SOA?! I'm still kind of devastated.
 
 
Have a great week!
 
 

3 comments:

edgeindustrialphotography said...

Copper's back!!!
to regain his rightful position as #1 blog pet!!
that drink looks gorgeous!
don't worry about tomorrow.
err ultra cool record find:)

Teaka said...

The french onion soup looks so so good. I too am planning on making more homemade soups this month. Today's soup, fresh mushroom soup. :)
Cute cute kitty!

Circus Girl (Zoë) said...

Aww so cute! =^,,^= Adorable! I hope your family issues resolve sweetpea and your doctors appointment goes okay, I am sick of seeing doctors! Enjoy the autumn! xxx