Tuesday, February 28, 2012

beauty icon

Elizabeth Taylor


Yesterday would have been her 80th birthday! This stunning beauty is one of my all time favorites and the epitome of old hollywood glamour. Famous for her deep blue/violet eyes she was born with an abnormality, Distichiasis, that caused her to have double eyelashes! She lived her life fully and boldly and was a humanitarian devoted to raising money and awarewness for Hiv/Aids related projects and charities.

A little Liz..


I always think dark hair,full defined brows, and heavily lined eyes when I picture Liz. Her delicate features look particulary pretty with her little pixie cut..one of my short hair inspirations!



Happy Tuesday!




3 comments:

edgeindustrialphotography said...

oh my god Krystle it looks amazing
... conflicted cause I liked it long
but looking at these pics, I can
only say DON'T EVER GROW IT LONG!!
I love the choppy long fringe.
sublime. get ready for the
compliments my dear!!! :)

modern Suburbanites said...

gorgeous photos!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Ms.S said...

Nice selection Liz Taylor photos, but her last black and white photo remind me of Cher.

I like your short hair, your look fresh. lovely

S