Thursday, October 27, 2011

midweek menagerie

a collection of thoughts and things..

The weather has been especially crisp the past few days and it's really starting to look and feel like fall. We went for a walk around the neighborhood and had some fun with the pups at the playground near our house.
I don't think I'll ever be too old for the swings..




Loquat-swingset chain



It's finally cold enough for my vintage beret, I'm so glad I found one in a camel shade!





Mogwai!

The view from our back porch..I love the huge old trees and the pretty fall leaves.





I hope everyone is having a lovely week!


3 comments:

Annalise said...

Perfect fall colors in your outfit Krystle! I love your little pup too.
XOXO

Mindset said...

No one will ever be too old for swings! Funnn!
I love fall and its colors! The outfit's colors are amazing!
XX

http://intheworldoflife.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

I love your blazer, the color is beautiful. And your beret is so adorable! I want it! :)
Great post. :)
Hannah
http://alittleburdtoldme.blogspot.com\