Thursday, October 27, 2011

midweek menagerie

a collection of thoughts and things from my week..

The weather has been especially crisp the past few days and it's really starting to look and feel like fall. We went for a walk around the neighborhood and had some fun with the pups at the playground near our house.
I don't think I'll ever be too old for the swings..





It's finally cold enough for my vintage beret, I'm so glad I found one in a camel shade!





Mogwai!

The view from our back porch..I love the huge old trees and the pretty fall leaves.



I've been making these pumpkin spice lattes, so good.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week!


3 comments:

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

Perfect fall colors in your outfit Krystle! I love your little pup too.
XOXO

So Worng, It's Hana said...

No one will ever be too old for swings! Funnn!
I love fall and its colors! The outfit's colors are amazing!
XX

http://intheworldoflife.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

I love your blazer, the color is beautiful. And your beret is so adorable! I want it! :)
Great post. :)
Hannah
http://alittleburdtoldme.blogspot.com\