Tuesday, November 20, 2012

rust and rose

Winter Songs by The Head and the Heart on Grooveshark



Has time driven our season away?





I was so excited when I peeped this trench at salvation army..1960's,rust,a hood! As a shortie(5'3!)5'2.5)I usually shy away from floor sweeping hems,but with a little platform and a shorter dress I think it works. Also, I don't care because I really love this coat haha


  


cobblestone!

pumpkin spice and everything nice..
this outfit has a lot of favorites, old and new.

                           
I'm a sucker for pretty lace dresses..


and I've never really been able to resist this perfect peach/rose/pink!
or a handsome matching silky lining.
lace in the light
My newest little vintage creature. A score from this weekend, and my eyeliner inspiration..
doe eyes




new hair! violet ish? 
 i might love it.





There are as many loves as there are hearts
-Leo Tolstoy


Happy Tuesday! 



No comments: