Tuesday, November 20, 2012

rust and rose

Winter Songs by The Head and the Heart on Grooveshark

 
 
Has time driven our season away?
 
 
 


I was so excited when I peeped this trench at the local salvation army..1960's,rust,a hood! As a shortie(5'3!)I usually shy away from floor sweeping hems,but with a little platform and a shorter dress I think it works. Also, I don't care because I really love this coat haha
 

Pretty proud of myself. I usually search for less busy photo areas but at 4 in the afternoon it was almost dark! Pictures on our street it is. There was a gaggle of kids/parents at the playground and the lady across the street came out to sit on the porch and let her dogs out..including my friend the big arse German Shepard. I've nicknamed him Claus. He's all white with a tan nose and loves to run right to the corners of his wrought iron fence and proceed to dig the mess out of the landscaping and plants..
 
 
to get to me I'm sure. Every time haha!
  
 
 Please don't eat me friend.

I love being in the historic district, cobblestone!
 
 
pumpkin spice and everything nice..
this outfit has a lot of favorites, old and new.
 
 
espresso platforms-blowfish
trench/bag/spoon ring-vintage
dress/tights/headband/shield ring-f21
vintage prism necklace/vintage k/horse and hare brooches-handmade by me
 

                                  cat scratch fever


I'm a sucker for pretty lace dresses..
 
and I've never really been able to resist this perfect nude/rose/pink!
or a handsome matching silky lining.
lace in the light
My newest little vintage creature. A score from this weekend, and my eyeliner inspiration..
 
doe eyes
 

 
 
new hair! violet navy-ish grey? haha
 i might love it.
 
 
fave orangey-red lipcolor- rossetto  #12 kate moss collection for rimmel
 
Luke's off today and I'm trying to convince him to take me to see Anna Karenina..Keira Knightly doing what she does best, I love her in period films. And doomed love stories, it's from the director of Pride and Prejudice and Atonement ..James Mcavoy, swoon.
 
 
He may have caught on that I'm mostly going to check out Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Count Vronsky.
 
 
There's something about him.
 
 
 
There are as many loves as there are hearts
-Leo Tolstoy
 
 
Happy Tuesday! 
 
 
 

No comments: