Thursday, November 15, 2012

midweek menagerie

a collection of thoughts and things..
 
thrifty treasures-
 
the recipe binder only had one thing written in it: one of my favorite recipes! mmm ambrosia
escalloped apples sound fancy
the prettiest prints

This vintage tufted velvet sofa is one of my all time favorite finds,
I scored it a few years ago for under 100!
 
chevron and velvet
 
Got this new UO catalog with this beauty on the back..after my own heart!
The sofa alone is around 800, I thrifted everything on mine for under 140..sofa included!
Thrifting's my favorite.
 
 
skin saver-



I get the driest skin in the winter..finally caved and got a good one.


 
tis the season-
 
first nog of the year
 
 homemade chocolate caramel cake with chocolate caramel brownie coffee..
o yea.

new lovelies for the shop

and some pretty leaves
 
Lu likes to sit on my lap when I'm doing computer stuff..I came back into my studio to find him getting a kick out of the armadillo gif from Kaelah's blog haha!
 
 
Hope you're having a great week!
 
 
 

No comments: