Sunday, April 10, 2011

weekend winsome

 
                                                       



The weather was so perfect today we were able to do some work in our garden! After living in apartments it's so nice to finally be able to plant flowers and grow a garden at our first house. I can't wait to walk outside and cut fresh flowers for one of my pretty milk glass vases or make a caprese salad with home grown tomatoes and basil! I put my music on random and with my crazy eclectic taste I ended up gettin my dig on to a mix..



basset 'very low'


Copper and his walnut nose!
He has birdseed stuck to his snout


Gotta protect the 'cure



I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! 

5 comments:

FBJ said...

pastel macaroons and nails!!! LOVE IT

xoxo
jO
http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

Chicca said...

Amazing shots!!!Love your Etsy shop!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Jardin de la Mode said...

Amazing shots!
xx

Lea said...

Ah! pretty springy pastel-y colors. Those cats made me giggle. That photo is so bizarre. hehe.

Sarah said...

Hi. I think this place of yours is pretty neat, and I'd like to pass on to you this blog award/activity thing. Hopefully you have some time to do one yourself, because I'd like to read it.