Thursday, March 3, 2011

lazy days

Luke and I had a much needed day off and the weather was unusually perfect(60!) so we spent the day outside. Having just moved into our first home it was the perfect day to take a walk and discover the neighborhood. Our house was built in the 1800's and is in the historic district in town. I love looking at all of the old homes and the cobblestone streets are so charming.


Copper the basset hound

I've always dreamed of having a super old house, it's enormous and has the most perfect antique details. I'm working on converting an extra room into my studio,coming from a 1 bedroom rental this seems like a mansion!

I love all of the ivy and brambles around the neighborhood but I can't wait for spring, everything looks so much more alive.

Zizi on the deck


                                   
                                   
                                 

No comments: