Thursday, October 31, 2013

all hallows' eve..



“Like everyone else I am what I am: an individual, unique and different". -Charlie Chaplin




I recently introduced Luke to my favorite little tramp..City Lights, The Circus, and Modern Times. The greatest. Charlie makes me laugh out loud in the weird way that reminds me of my grandma Nola's funny guffaw. I loved seeing her react to something "outlandish" or crude and secretly get such a kick out of it.

"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain."-CC

(totally made this moustache out of feathers..ha!)

"We think too much and feel too little."-CC

starring Copper as my little scamp..


I'm watching classic vampire movies and eating way too much candy..hope everyone is having a fun Halloween!




3 comments:

Metamorphocity said...

Too cute. Love the feather 'stache! Copper looks thrilled.

edgeindustrialphotography said...

such a cute c.c. costume!!

Circus Girl (Zoë) said...

Aww amazing kitten! Love it! \^.^/
Zoë x