Friday, March 23, 2012

Sorbet Spring

Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys on Grooveshark

Everything is in bloom around our historic neighborhood. I just love the blossoming trees and pretty flowers springing up everywhere, so dreamy!



If you're anything like me you've been wearing pastels in full force for the past month. I can't get enough of pretty ice cream colors, this outfit just felt like spring to me!

coat/clutch/necklace-vintage
dress/shoes-f21
rings-topshop/f21

My new(ish) super short hair..this is my attempt at wearing my natural texture, still learning how to style it!


Mint is one of my all time favorite colors so I was super excited to score this vintage clutch in the perfect shade..mint sorbet!


Loving these for spring-SH(air),SH(mint sorbet),Revlon(provence),SH(petal pusher)

Z reminds me of blossom haha
another favorite..it's peeps season!

Have a lovely weekend, go outside!


4 comments:

Little Tree Vintage said...

gorgeous! <3 hope u had a good weekend

sip-n-wear said...

Cute photos!

Jennifer said...

Your dress is so pretty :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

Perfect little spring outfit. I love the nail color and your hair is adorable. Have a great weekend.
XOXO