Sunday, June 19, 2011

weekend winsome

                                                               
I
                                         





This weekend was spent at the flea market searching for vintage treasures, working on the house, and watching the lightning bugs take over the yard. I've been looking for the perfect basket for my retro bike and flowy maxi skirts are so effortless for summer, love them!


          Some photos from the weekend :)


my vintage magnifying glass necklace actually works!


vintage woven belt


oxfords





Cute little vintage sleeping mask found at the flea..reminds me of Audrey's in Breakfast at Tiffany's!

I love the ochre velvet backing, it matches my vintage pillow







I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Marie-Eve said...

All of those pictures are so pretty ! Love flea markets.

I have the same wanted oxford shoes in grey, aren't they the most comfortable ever !!!

maggeygrace said...

These pictures are stunning! my dream is to go to a flea market...someday. Maybe.

I love your forever21 dress! I see so many bloggers with it and I just want it for my own!!! I have those shoes, too. Hehe!

Chicca said...

Love all these pictures!!!Thanks for sharing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

I don't even know what I want to say. I honestly tend not to scroll though huge, long posts of photos but I loved the ones you collected here. I need to find some flea markets 'round these parts and quick! Your magnifying glass is super adorable, too.