Saturday, March 8, 2014

hark!




 if i am lost it's only for a little while
band of horses-monsters


Hello!

I'm still here.
We've just been hibernating.
Whew! You know how when you don't do something for a while it becomes this thing, and you just don't know how to jump back in or something keeps getting in the way..this is that post. haha
 I totally didn't mean to go so long without an update, work and a polar vortex thwarted my plans. Seriously, I wish I didn't know what that meant. Winter's are always rough for me but it has been the coldest of my life, I swear! The holidaze went by in a flash and I'm still catching up.
We're all ecstatic for the warmer weather!




ladybug

 giant little animals to feed
acorn nose

 cotton candy


I hope your 2014 is going great!


1 comment:

vn said...

lovely to see this.
I often thought of you krystle
and hoped you were okay.
nice to see pics of the gang:)
amazing dreamy sky pics.

I love band of horses.