Monday, August 6, 2012

girl crush: Lena Dunham




Ok..I haven't even seen the show Girls yet but I know there's probably a whole lotta foolishness. I can't even imagine. I'm pretty sad about not having HBO..I was just getting over the fact that I'm missing True Blood and now this! Not exactly sure where I first saw her, Tiny Furniture maybe? I remember feeling like "that could be me" haha Something about her normalness is so refreshing, I find comfort in the real. I know I'm not the only one who looks at a person and makes associations to myself and identifies..non conventional, my age, curvy, wears vintage..can we be best friends?! She has that dry sense of humor and don't give a what that I love, effortless.  Pretty much what I would want to be if I had to be famous haha. She was also very witty on Colbert, awesome pairing. Oh, and a pretty sweet arm tattoo..love her!














Happy Monday!

3 comments:

JellyBones said...

Oh.My.God. I adore this chick. You have GOT to check out her show. Very very Lena Dunham.
LOVE her.
Thanks!
Trish

www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

Emily said...

It's true! It's incredibly refreshing to see someone so "normal" but also so awesome. And shhhh, but I've been able to watch nearly anything on watchseries.eu

Megan said...

Oh I can so relate she is so kick arse! I was so impressed to hear she helped write girls and acts in it!