Tuesday, August 28, 2012

10 things..




I'm loving


dare




o hai my deer, please come live in my studio!
the elephant is amazing too

 

geometry of the heart

cat-temporary-tattoo
neato!

dream shoes love the pastel pink & floral too!
 
panda bear
 
the colors!

I feel like these should be on Keiko Lynn right now..
 

filled-guimauves-strawberry-poppy?  what the what.
yes, yes they do


vintage-aqua-stand-mixer-retro-turquoise

this needs to be in my kitsch-en




Luke always calls me in to look at silly videos, these are two gems from this week haha

I've always wanted a big fat orange rescue and we used to have a pair of parakeets, Feathers & Frills.

 dream cat/bird combo..these two crack me up!



we love brules rules

I never remember my dingus passwords either haha
 
 
 
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
 


3 comments:

edgeindustrialphotography said...

awesome choices.
cannot deal with that video.
best thing I've ever seen.
that cat just wants some peace.
you need them both in your house!

what the what exactly. I need them now.
those shoes are amazing. love the
colour + the blender colour too.

JellyBones said...

hahahahaha! That bird is freakin hilarious. And who doesn't love Tim and Eric?!
Awesome.
Trish

www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

Giovanna said...

Cute picks! Loving those brogues and the sweater!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com