Tuesday, August 14, 2012

10 things..


Home Edition





vintage fox door knocker


red fox


jelly

 
bar cart


vintage map

love



thrift



I'm trying to stay fully focused on my home projects..I have so much to do! It's an 1860's fixer upper that pretty much needs everything, I have my work cut out for me. Right now I'm most excited about the living room.. a shot of the disaster area I've got going on.


All of the old wallpaper has finally been painstakingly removed..now it's time to putty these old walls.Not fun. I'm also in the middle of prepping the vinyl floor in the hallway for painting..we'll see how this goes haha


Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

modern Suburbanites said...

awesome stuff!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

blue roses said...

love retro record stands!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/