Friday, May 4, 2012

hark!

♪ They call me, a little grown up
See, I’m upset because I've always been stuck
But I don’t know what it is I’m without
Guess I’m in love with always feeling down ♪



This one is really special..I know someone in this band! The handsome gent on the keys may or may not have been my 8th grade boyfriend haha what can I say..I know how to pick em* Seriously though, Tory is the nicest person ever and super cool even way back then..so excited to say that Electric Guest will be performing on the Late Show with David Letterman tonight!! This song is amazing, check them out!

*just realized I must have had it goin on in 8th grade, my other little boyfriend(Joe) is on Broadway in NYC! Now that I think about it he was a little too good looking for me...haha


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a great song! I absolutely love finding new bands to listen too.