Tuesday, March 20, 2012

girl crush:lana del rey




Wow, has it seriously been two whole weeks since my last post?! I really don't know where the time has gone..Luke went to Chicago for a long work trip and I was thisclose to making a pillow replacement a la Lily on HIMYM haha! It didn't quite come to that but I did however listen to a lot of music in his absence and Pandora was my best friend..I blame it(and George!) for my current Lana obsession. Seriously, check out Lana Del Rey Radio on Pandora, I love almost every single song..that never happens!

her video guy, bradley soileau...be still my heart












4 comments:

ShyScout said...

She sang blue jeans on SNL and it was terrible and creeped me out beyond belief (her voice mainly). But she is gorgeous, and I gave her a second chance and her voice isn't half as strange as it was that night, haha :] I kind of like her now.

Sofia H. said...

I think she is unbelievably and unfairly gorgeous. I kinda love her for her weirdness.

Beau said...

Her live performance occasionally tank - I think it is nerves, but she has a great style going. I bought her album. And she can be very attractive

edgeindustrialphotography said...

haha yep guilty as charged!! :)
great selection ... I've bookmarked this page
so when I want I can get a Lana fix in 1 go
all on 1 page!!
- george