Sunday, January 15, 2012

lock love.

Michelle Williams is having the best(hair)week ever.




I loved her slightly longer platinum do but this Mia Farrow honey colored pixie just does it for me. She makes me want to attack my already cropped cut with bleach and scissors..can we just swap heads?!


The beaded bodice on this dress..be still my heart.


I also love the reason she keeps it short..

 "I cut it for the one straight man who has ever liked short hair and I wear it in memorial of somebody who really loved it."

I adore Heath Ledger, the man clearly had great taste.


source


8 comments:

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

She is pretty darn cute :)

Sarah Von said...

Question: Could Michelle Williams be any cuter?
Answer: No. No, she could not.

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

I have been love, loving this short hair style on her - so beautiful. I'd love to be able to pull something like that off. Sigh. ;) veronika

seekingstyleblog said...

I love her. She's gorgeous. Such a tragedy what happened to Heath...

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Little Tree Vintage said...

love that haircut, wish i could pull it off!

Jenny said...

Total lock love! I wish I could pull off the pixie cut :-)

gee said...

ugh. she is so beautiful.
def. one of my girl crushes.
<33333

Bubble My Licorice said...

i love hher short hair
she looks so cute and feminine.