Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Girl Crush: Rashida Jones

I adore her smart meets quirky look and she is seriously gorgeous! With two famous parents she is the daughter of musician Quincy Jones and Peggy Lipton of  The Mod Squad (1968) Rashida is stunning and smart..she attended Harvard! She always looks so ladylike and put together and seems like a beautiful person inside and out. She doesn't take herself too seriously and she isn't afraid of being silly, love her!

I'm totally obsessed with her cut/color in these two photos..love




Adorable style!

With her gorgeous Mom Peggy Lipton 

With her talented father

Her mom in the 60's


They look so much alike..love the matching freckles


With Paul Rudd in "Our Idiot Brother"

Her Dove commercial cracks me up..I swear this is my hair in humidity or rain!



4 comments:

Indy said...

I love her in the Office!

edgeindustrialphotography said...

I loved her in NY-LON
a transatlantic love story
London+NY ... prob my fave tv series ever!!

Rahel Stephanie said...

Oh gosh, I totally have a crush on her too haha!

xxx

www.RahelRahelRahel.com

Ana Degenaar said...

A girl after my own heart! Thanks so much for visiting me. xo