Sunday, September 18, 2011

Glamour Girls:Emmys 2011

These gorgeous ladies looked amazing! I love the curve hugging shapes and mix of sleek/dark and flowing/ethereal. Here are my favorite looks, I just adore Christina's gown..so vintage glam!


(Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
Mad Men's Christina Hendricks


(Getty images)
Kelly Osbourne

(Getty images)
Emily Blunt

(Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
Julia Stiles

(Getty images)
Aubrey Plaza

(Getty images)
Jayma Mays

(Getty images)
Evan Rachel Woods

Zooey Deshanel

(Getty images)
Lea Michelle

(Getty images)
Cobie Smulders(How I Met Your Mother)
What were your favorite looks?

1 comment:

AlbeeLucky said...

Kelly Osborne looked amazing. I love the straps and the very flattering mermaid fit of the dress on her.
Thanks for posting. It was helpful for someone like me who forgo the awards for football. Ha ha.

xo- AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com