Thursday, September 15, 2011

fall essentials




$12.50




$13.50








something sheer..
$15.50

a cozy knit.. 

STYLE DEALSOpen Cardigan Sweater
$14.50



 
$19.80


  
Forever21Forever 21 Womens Lace Collar Dress w/ Belt
$22.80

not so basic dress


$25.80

a little leopard


$27.80
 neutral kicks..

FOREVER 21Leatherette Wingtip Shoes
$24.80
 
pretty fall hued shoes.. 
$25.80


FOREVER 21Leatherette Tassel Heels
$25.80
 

32.80
the perfect leather topper..


sweet lace..

Forever21Forever 21 Womens Retro Lace Dress
$24.80

Forever21Forever 21 Womens Sweet Lace Dress
$27.80
love this lace dress, for all seasons!

summer


early fall

long and gold
Forever21Forever 21 Womens Tiered Geo Necklace
$7.80
FOREVER 21Ethnic Bottle Necklace
$6.80

$5.50

belt it

another essential..pumpkin spice and salted caramel mocha lattes,our first of the season!
What are you loving for fall?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I would DIE for a killer lace dress for the fall, but I'm picky/busty, so it is hard. I also want to find a wedge that I like, because, again, I'm picky, haha.

How was that pumpkin cream cheese muffin? I've been cutting up and sampling those babies day in and day out at work.

dear winsome said...

i hear you on the chesty thing,i didn't think this dress would work for me but it's perfect. dude..it was awesome, forgot you worked there!

ChiccaStyle said...

Great selection!!!Love the dresses, fall's screaming!

Teaka said...

I feel like I could close my eyes point at anything on your fall essentials list and fall in love with it instantly. I so like the open cardigan sweater along with the forever 21 floral dress and lace collar dress. Totally my style!

KatieDidItt said...

Forever 21 definitely has some great stuff out right now! I want it all!

katie :)

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage said...

Loving the rust coloured maxi and leopard print shoes of Forever 21 - I could fit them seamlessly into my wardrobe!
Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage

Jen said...

Mmm, I'm loving those oxford heels! I'm definitely getting a pair this fall.

This is totally cheese, but here is a little award cuz I really like Dear Winsome. Have a nice weekend!

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Love that first maxi!
strawberry freckleface