Saturday, April 9, 2011

wanted:retro swimsuit

I'm on the search for the perfect retro swimsuit in either a high waisted two piece or one piece style for the summer. I fell in love with this one from Topshop but It sold out before I could get my hands on it!
Topshop



  • Purple Meadow Flower One Piece



  • http://www.etsy.com/listing/52618411/black-retro-doily-bikini
    .

    UO Balconette Bikini
    Online Only!Top & Bottom Sold Separately

     

    Bathing Beauty One Piece in Cherry Pie-modcloth

    Gentlemen Prefer Plaid Two Piece-modcloth

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/69438637/1960-pokadot-pin-up-xs-xl

    5 comments:

    Lea said...

    AH. these are all so gorgeous. I'm so sad that I don't wear a swim suit enough to justify spending over thirty dollars for one. The floral rush one is my favorite--love that's reversible :) Not to mention, high wasted love--to tuck you in a little.

    <3 Lea

    Krystle said...

    I don't really either but I haven't bought a nice one in forever and I'm going on girls trip with my best friend to SC next month! Gotta love the high waist :)

    Sarah said...

    I've fallen for a couple of retro suits but they are always bank-breaking when I check the price. And I'd never feel comfortable thrifting a bathing suit, sadly. I hope you find the perfect one for you before your trip!

    Krystle said...

    I know exactly what you mean...it's not something I can justify spending too much on with the cost per wear. That first one I loved from Topshop was around 50 and that's really as high as I'd like to go...gotta keep searching!

    Steffys Pros and Cons said...

    i love all the one pieces!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons