Friday, April 29, 2011

A Princess Bride

Kate Middleton looked absolutely stunning on her wedding day! Evoking memories of Grace Kelly and Princess Diana, her gown was the perfect blend of timeless vintage glamour and modern sophistication. I love the understated hair and makeup paired with the super glam Cartier tiara! The lovely lace sleeves and silk tulle veil give it a traditional feel while the super long train and deep v neck create a stunning look fit for a modern day princess!






Does anyone else have a small crush on William?? I remember being in love with him when I was younger, 
he's a Prince!

 


Photos courtesy of AP Photo/PA, Gareth Fuller
Princess Diana on her wedding day


Grace Kelly on her wedding day



3 comments:

ChiccaStyle said...

Amazing post!!!Thanks for sharing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Marisa Violeta said...

she looked amazing indeed. her dress was perfect!

Sarai and Nancy said...

I love Grace Kelly's wedding pictures! I pinned her in my pinterest under weddings because I love her so much haha
~Sarai
the-puddle-jumpers.blogspot.com