Saturday, April 30, 2011

beauty rave

       John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour Collection
REVIEW




Katie Holmes in- "The Decision"


Let me start off by saying that I've tried nearly every brand of at home hair color available and I've never had better results! I'm super impressed with the quality and coverage of this product. I have longish hair(past shoulders) and I'm usually left with barely enough dye..who wants to buy 2 boxes?! With this I had plenty of color with enough to spare and the easy to use foam saturated every strand. It smells great and non-chemically and didn't burn the s*** out of my scalp..always a plus!




My roots had grown in a bit and the last color I used had left my naturally medium brown hair with a horrid reddish/too golden root area and too dark ends, I hate when that happens! This filled in the patchy color areas and left me with a gorgeous dark chocolate brown shade that was uniform from root to tips..no more uneven color! With most dyes when I first rinse I have that super dry,stripped feeling that I hate. My hair felt healthier this time and it was super silky after using the enclosed conditioner. I'm really loving the new foam technology and I'm not gonna lie, I felt kind of hardcore using the black pro coloring gloves! This is my new favorite hair color product and I don't plan on using anything else..LOVE!


My color



Bonus- I bought this at Walgreens and for some reason this shade was on sale for only 3.25, I had a 2.00 man. coupon and received a 2.00 register reward for my next purchase...score!


Info from the site:
Precision Foam Colour is the first ever premium permanent home hair colour that uses foam technology to deliver salon-quality results at home. With 20 flattering shades to choose from, achieving flawless, natural-looking results at home has never been quicker or easier.

Simply massage the foam into your hair to achieve flawless coverage you thought you could only get at a salon. No drips, no stains – just gorgeous-looking hair from every angle


Check the site for useful tips and hair color selection!

No comments: