Tuesday, March 8, 2011

pretty things

I got to take a little break from making things this weekend to do some shopping at one of my favorite stores, H&M! It's a bit of a drive to the nearest one so I was excited to see all of the new spring pieces I've been missing. I picked up a lovely toffee colored dress and a wear-with-everything navy blazer along with a cozy fawn sweater. I couldn't resist getting that little pale pink velvet bag for my makeup and some silky sheer nude stockings.  The warm weather needs to hurry up and get here, is it spring yet?!











  I love the cut and the fluttery sleeves and gold detail give it a sort of 70's feel






Pretty pieces from my shop off to their new homes!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I have this dress in navy, I really wanted to get it in this lovely colour too, but the bank balance didn't allow it! Love the blazer and the crystally accessories! About to go and check out your shop :) x

ChiccaStyle said...

Great choice! I have the same pull in pink and the same black blazer just posted!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/