Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Glamour:2011

Lots of prettiness on the red carpet at the Academy Awards this year, here are some of my favorites!
      Mila Kunis looked so gorgeous in this pale lilac Elie Saab gown, love the vintage inspired hair!
(photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)


Michelle Williams looked stunning! I love the simple form fitting silhouette and texture of this Chanel gown. The hair and makeup work perfectly with this dress!
(photo by Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)


Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine looks so pretty in her Valentino gown. It's sort of edwardian/70's bohemian wedding inspired but I love the delicate lace and that pale buttery shade looks amazing with her fiery hair!
(photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)


I love Mandy Moore and this might be my favorite look on her, very classic glamour.  I love pairing pale nude with silver and this Monique Lhuillier dress is so gorgeous!
(photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)


Cate Blanchet looks soft and romantic with an edge. I'm loving the unique design and shape of her Givenchy haute couture gown!
(photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)




8 comments:

www.amyflyingakite.com said...

cate blanchett
hands down, prettiest dress in this post
i adore it so


sweetness xx
hope to hear from you*!
love amy ^.^
www.amyflyingakite.com

Krystle said...

it's heavenly!
i love the mix of structure and softness with the pop of color.

you're a doll!

Izzy said...

Love Florence Welch, but i have to say Cate Blanchet looks the best- the dress is AMAZING. Hope you visit back :)
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

maggeygrace said...

I SO wish I could pull of a dress like Florence's...it's just beautfiul! I would get married in it if I could. Mila's was another favorite. So beautiful!

costra y ampolla said...

Loved florence welch!!

xoxo

Izzy said...

Love the post as ever and thanks for stopping by and commenting :)
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

Sofi Stellar said...

A lot of people really liked Cate Blanchett, but I really like Mila Kunis, AND Anne Hathaway's first and second dresses (the red and white ones)

Castle Fashion said...

That lilac color is perfect on Mila. And I love how it drapes too [Sigh]

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion