Friday, February 18, 2011

Great Heights

I'm Obsessed My Jessica Simpson Dany platforms just arrived and I can't stop drooling over them! I snagged them while they were on sale for 48.99 and the 8 fits perfectly. I'm usually an 8.5 or 9 so I was a bit worried about the fit but sizing down was the way to go. I had my heart set on the black style but the light tan was my next choice and I'm in love. The t-straps give a vintage feel and the stacked wood heel is reminiscent of 70's boho glamour.Surprisingly easy to walk in considering the soaring height, I plan on living in these!








http://www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com/cgi-bin/cam99w/site.w?location=b2c/product.w&action=search&division=&category=100&prb=&srb=&mill=&product=DANY&result=dany&brands=no&frames=no&target=main&sponsor=000001

No comments: